Today, I almost fainted in a toilet of a restaurant due to fatigue. (~.~)”
Since it was in an individual female toilet room, and I didn’t even had enough energy to scream for help…(though actually I didn’t plan to do it, my dignity shout at me first before I scream for help in that kind of condition, I know it’s bad…it’s me (~_~)”…)
I decided to squat for a while, trying to regain my strength and focus.
After several minutes, in an awkward pose, suddenly my eyes spoted a picture.
An old picture of a fine golden retriever in a frame, covered with spots of mold, hanged on the wall beside me.
Beside the dog, there are words written beautifully;
Things We Can Learn from a Dog
1. When loves one come, always run to greet them
2. Run, romp, and play daily
3. Be loyal
4. Never pretend to be something you are not
5. If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it
6. When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close, and nuzzle them gently
7. Delight in the simple joy of a long walk
8. Avoid biting when a simple growl will do
9. No matter how often you are critized, don’t buy into the guilt thing and pout
10. Run right back and make friends
I wrote only 10 things, maybe you could find more (^0^)/
After read those words, I feel grateful.
It’s not my choice to be almost fainted in a place such like that. But those words successfully carved a smile on my face.
That picture maybe old, covered in mold and forgotten, yet it bring a good impact to my feeling.
Therefore, I share it \(^.^)/
These things are real, base on my own experience;
I do have some dogs, each of my dogs have different personality, but all the things I’ve mention above, are general traits. It could be mean I’m lucky having such a wonderful dog(s) in my life, since i know some people who doesn’t appreciate them as I do. Well…every human being is unique, they have their own reason.